Flex ATX Modding Services?

GrievousJack

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Dec 4, 2019
Due to a custom build I am making, I need an Enhance ENP-7660B be modified in such a way, that the cables exit from the top left corner of the PSU, as opposed to from the back. Doesn't need to be modular, just a hole cut in the side, and the cables re-routed through that. Would it be possible to do this without much difficulty, and if it does turn out to be a bit complex, is there anyone I could hire to perform this service for me?

ThisIsForBruce

Trash Compacter
Mar 25, 2020
You can take the outter housing off of the PSU chassis and drill a hole through it to reroute the cabling at whatever angle you want. Be careful not to put too much strain on the wires as theyre only soldered onto the PCB without a stress relief. I do a lot of SFF builds with HDPlex 400's and some flex ATX PSU's and this is a somewhat common modification i do to maximize space inside cases. I would suggest putting a caterpillar gromet around the new hole you drill to make sure sires dont rub on the bare metal. Pressure tape also works well but looks somewhat ghetto. DM me if you need any more precise instruction.