Favorite desktop wallpapers?

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
That looks beautiful, @GuilleAcoustic . Glad to see another calibre and Blender user here.

Thank you ! Calibre and Blender are nice. Krita is also a great tool for digital plainting. Last thing I have to find is a traditionnal 2D animation software, like « Plastic animation paper », with onion skin feature.

Reactions: Soul_Est

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
This is such a cool picture but the Matterhorn itself is a bit out of focus. I know that it's hard with such long exposure shots, but it's a nogo in a wallpaper to me.

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
This is such a cool picture but the Matterhorn itself is a bit out of focus. I know that it's hard with such long exposure shots, but it's a nogo in a wallpaper to me.

The photo's got somewhat of a tilt-shift look that's for sure. But the photo must have uploaded with more compression to blur the edges of the peak, since the focus looks better on my desktop.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015

The wallpaper is rotating every 30 minutes between 40 images (and growing) of city and nature landscapes, animals, cars, space, etc.

Reactions: GuilleAcoustic

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
Meanwhile, here I am never able to find very many good 3 monitor wallpapers

Get multiple single-screen wallpapers and put them in rotation in windows. That way each monitor gets its own wallpaper. It doesn't replace an ultra-wide WP, but it's a simple workaround that I find to be acceptable.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
I'm thinking about going with ArchLinux in the future, although maybe it might be better if I started with Ubuntu to get into using Linux as a main OS for a while.

Reactions: Soul_Est