confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
har-de-har :p

For those who do not know - that is part of the Minecraft world available to Gold subs :)

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Still creeps me out.. I have issues with organic shaped holes in close proximity.. Those 'Lotus' pics that floated around the net a few years back... *pukes*

Tek Everything

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 25, 2015
tekeverything.com

Reactions: Phuncz

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Is that Independence Day (2), District 9 or inspired by these movies ?
I always like the epic scale of both movies and I'm looking forward to ID2 to really go overboard on that aspect.

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Still creeps me out.. I have issues with organic shaped holes in close proximity.. Those 'Lotus' pics that floated around the net a few years back... *pukes*

Sounds like you have Trypophobia.

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
I should set such a cheatsheet as my linux background, sublime can be used so effectively if you just know how.

Why are your taskbar icons centered? How'd you do that?

BTW, I've just found an awesome feature in Windows 10 (might exist since 7, though): If you set an album as your background and have multiple screens and turn on random order, it will cycle through the pictures on all screen separately and will choose different pictures for each screen. They will also change at different times, not at the exact same time for all screens.
Awesome.

EDIT: That's how it makes it look. I set the interval to 1 Minute and it seems to change only a single screen each minute. Very cool, I love it.

Last edited:

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
Neat! Unfortunately the toolbar trick doesn't work with multiple screens, as you can only place toolbars on the main taskbar, which is the one on my left screen not the one on my main monitor.
Same for TaskDock. On my screen it doesn't even align all the icons in the center, just spaces them out from the left by about three icon widths.

|||

King of Cable Management
Sep 26, 2015
You can select which monitor is your main monitor and rearrange them in the visual display so that you have monitors to the left of it.

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
I know, but I don't want the taskbar to be on my main monitor. When games are running in fullscreen, most of them run on the main monitor with no easy way of setting a different screen. The taskbar is on the left screen because that way the clock is always visible, even when a game is running.

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
I don't think it can center the icon but DisplayFusion will let you have a system tray on each monitor, as well as a custom set of taskbar icons per monitor