News EK EXPO 2021

I haven't seen much online yet, so decided to share some of the cool stuff shown at EK EXPO 2021

EK-Nucleus Lineup

Apparently the new AIO lineup will only have the Vison series and Lux Series at launch and the Elite and Dark series available later. New kits are already available for preorder

EK-Quantum Radiator Lineup

Apparently the EK-Quantum radiator lineup will come in three tears, P-Performance Series 45mm , X-Xtreme Series 58mm, S-Slim Series 30mm. All series will be offered in standard ports, multiport and crossport orientation for maximum compatibility. All rads will be offered in both black and all white versions.

EK-Quantum Fan Lineup

New EK-Quantum Fans will come in two tears, the Phase Series, and Impluse series. Impulse will have the frame light up unlike the phase series. Both fans will be magnetic self stabilizing and offer lower noise emissions​

Reactions: eedev and Phuncz

robojim

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 18, 2020
So the Lux has the infinity mirror design other OEMs have done for a while now and the Vision does the screen. Wonder how the Elite will differentiate itself? Dark I assume will be non-RGB replacement for the basic lineup. The Elite seems in a weird price point though. What will it offer over the Lux that won't make you want to just get the Vision?

Also no idea what's different about these fans but hey why not.

The rads actually look pretty neat. I bought a Corsair XR5 for my Meshlicious though.

I think the new Vector CPU blocks are interesting. For one, they already split up the AMD and Intel models as they should have a while back and both are splitting flow vertically instead of horizontally. Plus the Intel one is a bit taller than you'd expect. Methinks they have the LGA1700 in mind. Wonder if this also means AM5 might be coming in a rectangular socket shape as well. It's already expected to be an LGA socket as well.

Reactions: Qu1ckset

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Feb 9, 2020
So the Lux has the infinity mirror design other OEMs have done for a while now and the Vision does the screen. Wonder how the Elite will differentiate itself? Dark I assume will be non-RGB replacement for the basic lineup. The Elite seems in a weird price point though. What will it offer over the Lux that won't make you want to just get the Vision?

Also no idea what's different about these fans but hey why not.

The rads actually look pretty neat. I bought a Corsair XR5 for my Meshlicious though.

I think the new Vector CPU blocks are interesting. For one, they already split up the AMD and Intel models as they should have a while back and both are splitting flow vertically instead of horizontally. Plus the Intel one is a bit taller than you'd expect. Methinks they have the LGA1700 in mind. Wonder if this also means AM5 might be coming in a rectangular socket shape as well. It's already expected to be an LGA socket as well.

Honestly the only cooler out of the new lineup that interests me is the vision but I want to see reviews..

In the stream she mentioned the elite coming with more premium materials but other then that looks the same with that silver piece covering the middle.. tbh I think the old pump design looks better then the lux/elite/dark , especially the old elite… I wonder if they are going to carry both AIO designs or phase out the older one , but they did just released the basic and elite for the older one.

fans seemed nothing special to me either.

did they show those blocks in the stream ?