Selling my dynamo 360/mini 200. Asking 100 shipped. Dynamo 360/mini 200
Feb 12, 2018 Replies: 15 Selling my dynamo 360/mini 200. Asking 100 shipped. Dynamo 360/mini 200 Last edited: Mar 17, 2018 Click to expand...
Dubnobass Average Stuffer Sep 9, 2017 69 50 Feb 14, 2018 #2 Dell brick was sold, lowered price for the kmpkt combo.
P pyxls Average Stuffer Jun 4, 2016 62 24 Aperture Science Enrichment Center, Ohio, USA www.aperturescience.com Feb 14, 2018 #3 Hey, where are you located?
Dubnobass Average Stuffer Sep 9, 2017 69 50 Feb 14, 2018 #4 pyxls said: Hey, where are you located? Click to expand... Rochester, NY
ReezyJeezy Trash Compacter Sep 29, 2017 42 3 45 Wisconsin Feb 22, 2018 #5 Dubnobass said: Selling my dynamo 360/mini 200. Asking 110 shipped. Dynamo 360/mini 200 Click to expand... arent these $70 new? or am i mistaken?
Dubnobass said: Selling my dynamo 360/mini 200. Asking 110 shipped. Dynamo 360/mini 200 Click to expand... arent these $70 new? or am i mistaken?
Dubnobass Average Stuffer Sep 9, 2017 69 50 Feb 22, 2018 #6 ReezyJeezy said: arent these $70 new? or am i mistaken? Click to expand... I am selling them together.
ReezyJeezy said: arent these $70 new? or am i mistaken? Click to expand... I am selling them together.
ReezyJeezy Trash Compacter Sep 29, 2017 42 3 45 Wisconsin Feb 22, 2018 #7 oh, so the dynamo is $70 and the 200 mini is like $40? im new to sfx so im just looking for parts and trying to figure out what to buy
oh, so the dynamo is $70 and the 200 mini is like $40? im new to sfx so im just looking for parts and trying to figure out what to buy
Kmpkt Innovation through Miniaturization Feb 1, 2016 3,381 5,936 45 Victoria BC Canada Feb 22, 2018 #8 Dynamo 360 is 75 USD and Dynamo Mini is 58 USD. I sell them as a combo for 125 USD.
CC Ricers Shrink Ray Wielder Nov 1, 2015 2,235 2,558 Mar 21, 2018 #10 Would you be willing to split them up? I'm interested in the Dynamo Mini.
royalba94 Airflow Optimizer Apr 2, 2017 268 434 Chandler, AZ Avaentum.com Mar 22, 2018 #11 if you do split it up and let @CC Ricers take the Dynamo Mini I'd probably take the Dynamo 360 from ya...
if you do split it up and let @CC Ricers take the Dynamo Mini I'd probably take the Dynamo 360 from ya...
Dubnobass Average Stuffer Sep 9, 2017 69 50 Mar 22, 2018 #12 If you guys wanna PM me I'm sure we can work out something.
N nextpc Average Stuffer Jul 12, 2016 71 16 Apr 21, 2018 #14 Stimpakdeala said: I also have extra mini and 360 if interested. Click to expand... pm'd