Closed Dell Power Brick and HD plex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm selling the hd Plex 300 and Dell power 330 watt power brick from my 10 month old sff project. Was used to power a 7700k and gtx 1080 zotac, no issues.

Asking $75 for brick, and $40 for hd plex.

Prices include shipping.

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
I'm selling the hd Plex 300 and Dell power 330 watt power brick from my 10 month old sff project. Was used to power a 7700k and gtx 1080 zotac, no issues.

Asking $75 for brick, and $40 for hd plex.

Prices include shipping.
I'm interested if you've got pics

Tallgeese

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jan 12, 2017
Just tore apart my baby PC. Got you some pics. Wanna pm me an email address or number so I can shoot them to you?

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
Email sent
From the rules thread here
If two parties decide they are interested in transacting with one another, they must use SFF Forum's private messaging functionality for communication between each other to negotiate and decide upon terms (SFF Forum respects user privacy, and cannot see these exchanges unless we are invited to the conversation, or a participant reports the conversation to us - we require communication within the forum so that rule violations can be reported and appropriately dealt with).

ReezyJeezy

Trash Compacter
Sep 29, 2017
i would also like to see pics, am also interested...whats the difference between an hd plex and the dynamo?

Tallgeese

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jan 12, 2017

A quick search lends me to think a Dynamo is like an hdplex just more heat sink.

I ran this plex with a 7700k, 1080 mini, 2 m.2, a 2.5 SSD, and 3 fans comfortably.

It may be overkill for your build but mine is cheaper ;)

EDIT my Plex does include all of it's cables also. I just don't have them in this pic

Status
Not open for further replies.