Closed Sapphire R9 285 ITX edition, HD-PLEX 160W (old gen), Dell 150W adapter

First is my Sapphire R9 285 ITX edition for sale. I plan to upgrade to a RX 570 soon. This is just for the card. $60 and free shipping to the continental US. Elsewhere, please PM me for shipping details.

I'm also selling an older HD-PLEX DC-ATX 160 and Dell 150W 19.5V power brick. Preferably, I'd like to sell both as a combo. Separately, $20 for the HD-PLEX and $20 for the power brick. Together, $35. Prices exclude shipping. Here's a reference picture for the HD-PLEX:

It comes with the default accessories and cables with the HD-PLEX.

Important note: Some of the SATA connectors are not functional. Only the connector at the very end plugs in. The pins at the other ones are really bent out of shape for some reason. I never used more than 1 SSD so I didn't try to replace the others. This is how it was shipped to me direct from HD-PLEX, and it was brand new, so you may want to contact Larry if you want a replacement cable.

Also, most of the colored wires in the 24-pin cable have been replaced with silver colored wires of equal length, to make it more aesthetically pleasing. I'll pack in all the original wires in case you need them. Here are some pics of it in a test run:

Also for sale is a 19.5V 150W Dell power adapter. It's the same one used in a few Alienware laptops.

Last edited:
Reactions: Biowarejak

BillBaroud

Case Bender
New User
May 29, 2017
Hello,
I'm interested with the hd-Plex (not he Dell adapter). Can you send it to France ? How much does will it cost including shippiing ?

E

Elitist1

I'm selling an older HD-PLEX DC-ATX 160 and Dell 150W 19.5V power brick. Preferably, I'd like to sell both as a combo. Separately, $35 for the HD-PLEX and $20 for the power brick. Together, $55. All prices include shipping in the US.

The PSU and brick work well, but I'm selling them so I can get a direct plug board such as the G-Unique. So with that said I'm also open to trades for a direct-plug PSU.

I have one of the last-gen 160W power supplies from HD-PLEX, the ones that require case mounting and aren't direct-plug. Here's a reference picture:

It comes with the default accessories and cables with the HD-PLEX. Mine is also modded, to include a 6-pin PCIe connector and as a trade-off the 8-pin CPU connector has been reduced to 4 pins. This makes the 12V connectors pretty much the same as in newer plug-in units. You should be able to use GPUs below 120W fine with it, if combined with a low wattage CPU.

There is an issue with the SATA power cable. Only the connector at the very end plugs in. The pins at the other ones are bent for some reason. I never used more than 1 SSD so I didn't try to replace the others. This is how it was shipped to me direct from HD-PLEX, and it was brand new, so you may want to contact Larry if you want a replacement cable.

Also, most of the colored wires in the 24-pin cable have been replaced with silver colored wires of equal length, to make it more aesthetically pleasing. I'll pack in all the original wires in case you need them. Here are some pics of it in a test run:

Also for sale is a 19.5V 150W Dell power adapter. It's the same one used in a few Alienware laptops:

Together they work very well for a stable system under 150W. I was able to run a GTX 650 Ti with a 35W Intel CPU and m.2 SSD, and it's rock stable during gaming, never had any crashes. Power consumption was at around 110-120W at the wall. This setup should work for a GTX 950 as well.

i sent you a PM.

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Hello,
I'm interested with the hd-Plex (not he Dell adapter). Can you send it to France ? How much does will it cost including shippiing ?

I am interested in selling but I don't know yet what the best shipping cost would be to France. The package is on the small side so I hope i can make it cheap for you. I'll let you know soon.

BillBaroud

Case Bender
New User
May 29, 2017
For shipping, i don't really need tracking, insurance or others. I don't know if it is cheapest without theses options, but it could help :)
Thank you

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
I'm necro-ing this post because I want to get rid of it, again :D I have a Dynamo Mini on the way so I won't be needing the HD-PLEX anymore.

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
It is the version 2 model. The first one was more square. This article shows the different models.

mjst3rcar0

Caliper Novice
Jun 25, 2018
hello, i am interested in your HD Plex DC-ATX v2, please let me know the price to ship it to France

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Now offering free shipping in the continental US for the graphics card.