Trading DAN-A4 SFX for NFC S4 Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a like new Dan-A4 SFX that I would part with for an NFC S4 Mini. I had an S4 mini before but I didn't have a good time with the one of the power supply's that I had so I would like to try one again because I loved that case just not the noise I was getting at that time. I bought this DAN about 2 months ago from ebay for 400 brand new without the box. It has had light use since then and has just sat on my desk next to my ultrawide. I am not really that interested in selling it given that I still like the DAN but just trying to put feelers out there for an S4 since the pre-order window has pasted. The case is black in color and I have case number 01134. I will happily send pictures of the case to anyone that requests them I am just too lazy to upload an imgur link! LOL. If anyone is interested then please message me, this is a great deal for the money as an S4 costs less then the DAN at retail but I understand both cases are sold out for the foreseeable future so it can drive prices up.

Thanks,
Nic

gunpalcyril

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 7, 2016
Still have the Dan-A4? I have an S4 mini, if you are in california that would be a plus as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.