Prototype Custom vinyl fan stickers

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
This is a cool idea! I'm sure you could set up a small website for this where people can choose a colour and upload a 1-colour SVG for you to cut. Might make a decent profit doing that if you advertised it right.

But I personally like my fans bare at the front, and with the grill I'm using right now you can even see the dimple, so I have no need for it.

Reactions: Curiosity

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
This is a cool idea! I'm sure you could set up a small website for this where people can choose a colour and upload a 1-colour SVG for you to cut. Might make a decent profit doing that if you advertised it right.

But I personally like my fans bare at the front, and with the grill I'm using right now you can even see the dimple, so I have no need for it.
Yeah I figured some would like it I'm trying to get a wider variety of colors right now so people have more options

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
I'll be making a Google form for ordering with the colors I've got on hand and I'll update the form as I receive new materials. Also thinking about prototyping new noise dampening stickers out of foam to replace the ones for the L9i if someone wants different colors.

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
I know this isn't really related to the project itself but here's some stuff I cut today the sff logo was a mishap I dropped it before applying sadly. But since it's on my wrecked car rn anyways I didn't mind the couple pieces of dirt that ended up on it. And the autism awareness one for my wife's car. My step son is autistic so we try to show our support as best we can so I figured I'd cut this for her vehicle :)

Curiosity

Too busy figuring out if I can to think if I shoul
Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Apr 30, 2016
Is that the brushed blue vynil?
The gloss isn't so bad!
Also I love that logo decal.

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
This looks like a fun customization. :D
Also, the SSF and Autism stickers look gorgeous!
I'm really enjoying it tbh I'm working on prototyping some noise dampening replacements for the noctua currently as well hopefully will have something to show for that this weekend. I feel like more people would be interested in that paired with a fan stickers than just one or the other I'll also probably be offering custom decals for people as well given they can provide me with an image or idea and a size they would be wanting. Modding is a passion of mine and I want other people to be able to have the same level of customization as I do and hopefully I can give that at a reasonable price I save most of my work so if something ever needs to be repeated as well for a returning client I can always cut another batch rather easily I know people get new PC's and some in here like to do so on a regular basis such as myself so having the ability to get something cut again rather quickly is what I strive for.