King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
Last edited:

Curiosity

Too busy figuring out if I can to think if I shoul
Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Apr 30, 2016
If I could think of something I'd probably buy one for a few dollars. :)

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
If I could think of something I'd probably buy one for a few dollars. :)
I'll probably try to sell them in singles and packs of 4 I'll cut a few more random designs tonight and see what people think and go from there

Curiosity

Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Apr 30, 2016
If I gave you an .svg could you do one like this? :eek:

Curiosity

Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Apr 30, 2016
I probably could idk if I've got brown though and I haven't really experimented with dual layer yet but I could certainly get on that
I guess I should have drawn it a little different, and thought about it more before posting. aha
Can you cut almost any vynil? If that brushed alu 3M stuff is a possibility it might be cool to do that with the white section cut out.

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
I guess I should have drawn it a little different, and thought about it more before posting. aha
Can you cut almost any vynil? If that brushed alu 3M stuff is a possibility it might be cool to do that with the white section cut out.
idk if its even actually alu i think its just made to look like it much like the carbon fiber stuff

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
like this stuff right?

Reactions: Curiosity

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
if that's the case then I could totally do that, I'd have to source some but that shouldn't be too difficult, I know I can get my hands on carbon fiber for sure buddy has some I could work with so if that works so should this idealy

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
Yeah, like that.
I'm imagining It would look something like this. :)
-cut-
Exactly :) I could do that. I actually just made a diamond for mine instead of the rog logo to go with my modmini theme a bit better :) I could do that id just need to source some but I've found a retailer just need to know what kind you're wanting. Plain or anodized looking
That and I need less sticky transfer paper wife bought the wrong stuff so it's close to impossible to get this stuff to work. I'm gonna go pick up a different roll today

Curiosity

Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Apr 30, 2016
No hurries, here's the .svg I made for that picture, figure out what you need for it and get around to it whenever, then I'll paypal you some dollarydoos or something.
(The sticker part is in the .svg, you just can't see it if you open it in your browser)

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
No hurries, here's the .svg I made for that picture, figure out what you need for it and get around to it whenever, then I'll paypal you some dollarydoos or something.
(The sticker part is in the .svg, you just can't see it if you open it in your browser)
Got something for yah, take your pick!

theyre all brushed different colors
edit: pictures dont really show the brushing because of the protective sheet overtop poor phone camera :[

Reactions: Biowarejak

Curiosity

Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Apr 30, 2016
They all look pretty awesome!
Though I'm particularly biased towards silver. :p
So silver? :)

Reactions: Biowarejak

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
They all look pretty awesome!
Though I'm particularly biased towards silver. :p
So silver? :)
So we got a slight problem, what I THOUGHT was a protective film is in fact not a film its just a gloss top which makes the point of brushed foil looking stuff pointless so mad. T.T
as you can see the brush but it isn't like matte T.T

Curiosity

Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Apr 30, 2016
That does suck, but it's not the end of the world.

Curiosity

Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Apr 30, 2016
eh, this is true irritating at most though. granted the vinyl I made for my fan turned out on point!
I agree.
And when you consider this will be on a fan which is spinning most of the time, it's not such a big deal. :)