Selling Custom 3D Printed low profile EKWB terminal

**** ON HOLD AS MY LAST ONE IS LEAKING AND I WANT TO MAKE SURE THEY DON'T BEFORE I SELL MORE ****

This block has official EKWB dimensions, I'm selling them for:

• $25 USD / each per color
  • $40 USD / 2-pack same color
  • $45 USD / 2-pack different color

These are printed in ABS and can be Black, Grey/Silver, White, Orange, Yellow, Purple, Magenta, Clear*, Blue or Tan/Gold.

*Clear ABS will stain and keep color apparent if you change colors.

They come tapped in G1/4 and inclue three shorter hex pan head M4 screws. Surfaces are sanded with 120, then 240 sand paper then rough polished on cloth. They are 10mm thick + screw head, If the user wants, there's enough room for using a drill bit to create a countersinked recess for countersunk screws, but you're on your own for that.

If you need a custom model for SLI/CrossFire, send me a PM.

Last edited:

chanberg

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2015
definitely cool, but i wonder if there is any malformations or leaks after extended loads of hot fluid.

Duality92

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Apr 12, 2018
a water loop should never have any hot fluids. Your delta T for loop temps should be like 10C above ambient for any PC watercooling coolant to keep doing it's job.

I discussed this with Mayhems before hand (sort of a friend of mine) and ABS is fine for a PC watercooling loop, appart from staining as it is a porous plastic. Hence, why I don't offer clear without a warning.

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
I've made water cooling parts with an FDM printer before. I'd leak test these if you haven't already, because my own designs needed to be sealed.

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
how long would ABS hold with water? o_o I hear filament hydration is a problem, so I'm not sure if this translates to already printed plastics ._.

Amathophobia

Caliper Novice
Mar 9, 2020
Were you ever able to get the leaks figured out. I ran into a situation where this terminal would be a life saver.

SFFMunkee

King of Cable Management
Jul 7, 2021
Big ol' thread-dig here, but anyone seen something similar? Not sure @Duality92 is still on SFFn, last seen June 2021 :(

I'm looking to reduce the height of my EK 6800 block, and haven't found a solution yet, short of getting something made.

cennis

Average Stuffer
Jan 13, 2020
Big ol' thread-dig here, but anyone seen something similar? Not sure @Duality92 is still on SFFn, last seen June 2021 :(

I'm looking to reduce the height of my EK 6800 block, and haven't found a solution yet, short of getting something made.
You can buy a similar one on taobao. Pmed

Jeeva

What's an ITX?
New User
Jun 15, 2022
I've been having a similar issue for a 3080! Had a scour of Taobao, but no luck finding any low profile terminals. Is there something specific I should look for?

I guess it's possible that this barrow terminal would do the job, or I could just get the Barrow block instead of the EK I was looking at.

EternalHell

What's an ITX?
New User
Sep 5, 2023
Thanks mate, appreciate it!

It'll have to wait a bit (thanks to my lack of 'toy' funds), but really glad to know there's something available :)
Did you end up pulling the trigger?

I'm am running a ekwb tuff 6900xt and if I can get my hands on one of those terminal a dual rad build in the formd t1 would be viable!!

Please pm me! Haha

SFFMunkee

King of Cable Management
Jul 7, 2021
Did you end up pulling the trigger?

I'm am running a ekwb tuff 6900xt and if I can get my hands on one of those terminal a dual rad build in the formd t1 would be viable!!

Please pm me! Haha
I ended up bricking my card, shortly after that, when I removed the ARGB part of the waterblock, without realising it also formed a spacer. :(

Reactions: Biowarejak