Enclosure Cryorig's 2016 mITX cases

zovc

King of Cable Management
Jan 5, 2017
Taku is a really cool case idea and I'd love to build systems for a business in it, but I definitely can't afford to pitch in for the kickstarter.

Unfortunate.

T_Tank

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 16, 2017
ouch! while a awesome concept I think the cost regardless of what it takes to manufacture I think the price people would had to pay is a hard pill to swallow. Look at the HP omen case thats 500 bucks case alone!

Reactions: SeñorDonut

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016

hmm o_o

parlinone

Trash Compacter
Nov 3, 2017
The Taku was a great idea but yeah way too large, bad internal design. That fan in front of the PSU seems to have no function whatsoever, just blowing air through the case where there are no components. They should have put the GPU in front of the PSU and motherboard so it could support full length GPU's and still be much less wide in total. Two 2.5" SSD's could easily be tucked in somewhere as well.

Mortis Angelus

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 22, 2017
The Taku looks very stylish, but I worry those pinholes on the top won't be so great for ventilation.

I'm thinking: throw out that SFX PSU and 3.5" drive bay, then in with HDPLEX 400W or G-Unique 400W PSU. Blower-style GPU, and then Mod a Corsair H5 SF with longer tubes and place it where the SFX PSU should go. Also add a Slim, slot-loaded Blu-ray (where the 3.5" bay used to be) while you are at it. :D

What do you think? Impossible?

Reactions: SeñorDonut

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
"what soap drama are you watching?"
"no this is a cooking channel"
"oh, you face looks snifflTHAT'S MY PC"