Production Circle Pro - Unibody CNC SFF with 240mm AIO liquid cooling

jaruri

Chassis Packer
Feb 15, 2018

Sad update to my build - Got the Bykski block in for my 1080ti mini, but the terminal does not have enough space :(

There is about 1cm of space that is needed to get it to fit. Back to the drawing board I suppose :(
Maybe some combination of a founders GPU (less overall width of card) and non-sfx psu would work, or making a low profile terminal

Good news is my second cable order came in and the lengths are perfect! (You can see them in the above pic a bit, lengths I chose for my SF600 were, 150mm for the Mobo, 250mm for the CPU, and 225mm for the PCIE)

Last edited:

CircleTect

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Circle Studio
May 1, 2017
circlestudio.co
Here is another custom loop. All credit goes to builder - not sure what their forum handle is. Speak up and I'll add your credit!

I have quite a few customer build photos that haven't been published in this forum. If you have finished build photos, please post them as they look fantastic and will help other people plan their builds!

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Gold Supporter
Nov 24, 2017
Here is another custom loop. All credit goes to builder - not sure what their forum handle is. Speak up and I'll add your credit!

I have quite a few customer build photos that haven't been published in this forum. If you have finished build photos, please post them as they look fantastic and will help other people plan their builds!

😂the power supply exhausts directly onto the pump😂🤣

Reactions: riba2233

jaruri

Chassis Packer
Feb 15, 2018
Wow that is pretty sweet. Looks like they were able to solve the problem I was having by tapping two G1/4s directly onto the GPU block. Taking some notes for sure

The PSU exhaust is a bit worrying though if the builder plans on using this as a daily

Reactions: WinterCharm