Chopin Modder

Hi network.
I'm Ura and I love the Inwin Chopin Case.
However, as many might know, it has quite a few flaws like, most obviously, the ultra loud PSU.
I plan to continously Mod my case as I mature as a builder and want to show my progress to everyone who might enjoy them.
Whats currently on my plate? The classic PSU fan swap, and after that a CPU cooler mod.
I'll propably talk a lot over on discord, interrupted with longer periods of silence, but when I talk, I talk a bunch...
Anyways, hope I can contribute to the community

Reactions: Phuncz

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! The In Win Chopin does invite more tinkering to improve it, I've been there :) Mine has a hole in it with a GPU's heatsink sticking out :) I didn't have any issues with the loud PSU even with an overclocked CPU and dedicated GPU added.

nphillyrezident

Case Bender
New User
May 9, 2020
Hi! Been using my Chopin build as my primary work machine for about a year and yeah, some days the PSU fan drives me a little crazy. I'm pretty nervous about replacing the PSU fan, although I keep seeing more and more success stories with this and it's tempting. Also still considering the combo I described here -- a bit more $$ obviously but also a bit less hacky if it works and could result in a completely silent PSU which is intriguing.