Cooling Bykski GPU Water Cooling Block For Gigabyte GTX 1080/1070 mini

rosinbole

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Jan 18, 2018
www.instagram.com
Hi!

Before buying anything, I'd like to make sure that this isn't some leaking, low quality chinese knock-off thing, but actually a good quality product, so if any of you guys have any hands-on experience with this block or just bykski blocks in general, please tell me about your experience!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LN0VGY4/?tag=theminutiae-20

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

rifter

Caliper Novice
Oct 26, 2017
Reactions: rosinbole

rosinbole

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Jan 18, 2018
www.instagram.com

Damascus

Master of Cramming
Feb 27, 2018
Dude, can't wait to see your dancase with a custom loop!

Unless you're doing something else, in which case I'm even more tantalized

rosinbole

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Jan 18, 2018
www.instagram.com
Dude, can't wait to see your dancase with a custom loop!

Unless you're doing something else, in which case I'm even more tantalized
Well... Me too ;) Sad thing is just that I don't have a free time job and I'm a student in 9. Grade, so if a custom loop should be possible either some rich unknown relative in the arab emirates would have to have a good day or I would have to sacrifice some free time for a job... Which I actually might very possibly do... :)

Damascus

Master of Cramming
Feb 27, 2018
Well... Me too ;) Sad thing is just that I don't have a free time job and I'm a student in 9. Grade, so if a custom loop should be possible either some rich unknown relative in the arab emirates would have to have a good day or I would have to sacrifice some free time for a job... Which I actually might very possibly do... :)

Damn, you're in grade 9? Major respect, if you ever go in to custom loops feel free to ask away, it's my "specialty" when it comes to building pcs