Closed BUYING NCASE M1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an NCASE M1 in Europe (international if need be). Custom charges are always huge so I prefer to stay in my region, but will buy internationally if there is a good offer. Any version or color works really, just wanting to have a first experience with this case, that said, the later the version the better.

If you have one, PM me with version, condition, cost, etc.

Thanks all!

Last edited:

bledha

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Feb 22, 2017
There's a couple of them on Ebay UK for reasonable prices mate

Oh, there is 1 of the v1 cases on ebay UK that I can make an offer. Other than that, he is asking a $30us markup for a v1 chassis over the v1.

The only other one is in the US, and costs about 100eur (120us) more than I would pay to have a brand new one shipped to Europe including shipping and customs. Some of these SFF case resellers are off their rockers with the markups.

Last edited:

wywywywy

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 12, 2016
There's another one here. You can ask the seller if they are willing to ship.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152707265153

The brand new price of US$185 is not the end of the story though. Shipping is $40, VAT is ~$40, customers is ~$40, and you gotta wait weeks for it. So if you factor those it, the second hand prices are not really as bad as they first appear.

I paid £160 for mine shipped second hand, but not through Ebay.

bledha

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Feb 22, 2017
There's another one here. You can ask the seller if they are willing to ship.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152707265153

The brand new price of US$185 is not the end of the story though. Shipping is $40, VAT is ~$40, customers is ~$40, and you gotta wait weeks for it. So if you factor those it, the second hand prices are not really as bad as they first appear.

I paid £160 for mine shipped second hand, but not through Ebay.

I hear you - I have done these calculations though. After shipping, VAT, customs, cost, etc - all in - a new M1 is 219eur shipped to where I am in EU and they seem to be on a pretty consistent production schedule these days.

The link you supplied is asking ~269us and (at cheapest 20gbp for shipping ) ~25us which is total 245eur. That is a 26eur premium over the new one for the benefit of not waiting a few weeks. (He won't allow contact anyway, so can't convince them to negotiate).

I will wait for a new one instead of overpaying for a used one - because I am not in a tremendous rush.

Thanks for the link and the heads up anyway! Let me know if you want to sell yours!

Last edited:

LowFatMom

Minimal Tinkerer
Sep 2, 2017
I might have one, bought from ebay but Id really love to have something ever smaller like Dan A4. However, it would ship from canada....

bledha

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Feb 22, 2017
I will send you a message to see if we could work something out.

Last edited:

bledha

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Feb 22, 2017
Bought another case instead (sorry for the bump). Thanks to all who helped trying to point me in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.