CPU Best AM4 cooler under 63mm?

Damprol

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Aug 5, 2020
Looking for the best AM4 air cooler for the Silverstone Milo-10B which must be no more than 63mm tall to be used to cool an overclocked APU.

No budget (within reason) since this is a passion project and I'm happy to spend a little extra.

Damprol

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Aug 5, 2020
Black Ridge with top 12015 62mm, AXP 100 CU 58mm, Coolermaster T520 62mm
Thanks for the reply. I saw the copper one from a review that NFC did between 40 heatsinks on youtube. It's a shame all these coolers in the 40-60mm height range are all achieving these heights by going with slim fans. The system I'm building is only going to have one fan that being the one above the CPU cooler which will double as intake for the rest of the system. I would really love to find a copper heatsink about 35mm tall that I can put a full thickness 120-140mm fan on.

That AXP is definitely my favorite find so far though. I've never heard of the black ridge before.

Damprol

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Aug 5, 2020
Actually the Cryorig c7 CU is 47mm. Its fan is 15mm thick meaning the heatsink is only 32mm tall or so. I could just mount a 25mm thick 140mm fan to the case panel directly above the cooler!

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Actually the Cryorig c7 CU is 47mm. Its fan is 15mm thick meaning the heatsink is only 32mm tall or so. I could just mount a 25mm thick 140mm fan to the case panel directly above the cooler!

You might also have a look at server heatsinks. I think Dynatron makes some very slim copper ones with vapor chamber. Might have to make some modding to make it fit though.