Buying [AUS][WORLDWIDE] Dan A4, Ghost S1, FormD T1, Ncase M1

kmao

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Apr 10, 2020
How much would you be looking for, and where are you located?

kmao

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Apr 10, 2020
I wouldn't mind paying postage if the price was right :)

But up to you if you want to post, of course.

eightySix

Cable Smoosher
Apr 26, 2020
Haha I would have picked it up myself but its a bit more than I'd like to spend and I'm after a black case.

So hard finding these high end small production cases down this end of the world. If you need help with the purchase/shipping just let me know as I live not too far from the seller. Trading in NZ is a bit weird at the moment however as we are in lockdown due to covid 19 but feel free to PM me if needed!

kmao

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Apr 10, 2020
Ah yeah, I thought it was a lot cheaper. I'm a bit shook at his pricing, for 550 I can probably get a brand new M1 with a US re-shipper, or get a new ghost 1 in a month when the new batch gets released.

I want to go A4 cause I have a spare aseteck 645LT laying around, but I dislike flippers and he's trying to mark it up and make around 150 bucks off the case, so probably going to pass.

I'm happy to pay close to retail for the case, but I don't think it's worth it to pay an extra 150 for a case that was in stock 2 weeks ago.

eightySix

Cable Smoosher
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah I'm in the same position, especially with the FormD-T1.1 being released in june along with the new Velka cases.

I'll keep and eye on the price though see if he drops it to something more affordable

kmao

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Apr 10, 2020
Ah yeah, FormD-T1 looks fricken good! I'm so torn, I want to go A4 since I have aseteck 645LT for it, but then, arctic white ghost cases are coming, as well as the pricey T1.

Cheers mate!