Closed ASL single slot low profile GTX 1050

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: all parts are now sold.

Up for sale is my ASL GTX 1050 2GB Battle Flag. This card is single slot AND low profile (no full height bracket included). It is 190mm in length not including the bracket tab.

Used for only two months, and some mild overclocking done. The stock fan is loud so I'm also including a fan cable with resistor that reduces the speed and noise of the fan. With this cable installed, the GPU stays at 75C to 80C under load.

I'm also selling off my Ryzen APU mini ITX parts system. The parts include a Ryzen 3 2200G APU w/stock cooler, Gigabyte AB350-N Gaming Wifi motherboard, Noctua NH-L9a CPU cooler, and PicoPSU 160-XT.

The entire combo is $200 + shipping. Or, without PicoPSU, it is $170 + shipping.

I can also sell the parts separately, let me know what you'd be interested in and we can arrange a deal.

All the parts are like new. These include the boxes and accessories. I have only installed the motherboard in a case and booted up with the BIOS to do a bit of testing, and that's it. The cooler has some CPU paste used.

There is a small modification made to the I/O shield. One of its short sides had its flanges trimmed to fit with my custom case. This is the only modification and the I/O shield will fit with no problems in any case.

Last edited:

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
All items sold! Adding GPU

Last edited:

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
CC, are you leaving us? Why you sell all your stuffs?

Nope, still keeping two Mini ITX motherboards and my home PC is in my tiny custom case. I just don't need these parts anymore, barely used the Raven Ridge stuff (but I'd like to get back to it later at some point). The GPU will be be replaced with another small one.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Somebody buy this GTX1050 before I get tempted :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.