A letter from @PlayfulPhoenix, owner of SFF.Network:
Today I have some big news to share: as of today, Minutiae Media (the company that operates SFF.Network) has been acquired by Corsair! Furthermore, as a part of this transition, SFF.Network will now be called RGB.Network, becoming one of the brightest spots on the net.
It goes without saying that Corsair has a massive reputation within the small form factor community, having brought to market such early innovations as the long-lived and industry-heralded Bulldog. Not resting on their laurels, Corsair also developed enclosures like the Graphite 380T, which manage to fit an ITX motherboard in a scant 41L...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Ok, guys, let's get into a defensive formation. We cannot let this RGB to take over us.
Anti-RGB vomit attack!

If our resistance becomes futile, I still have a plan B.
I will have my accountant to call up Corsair to offer my buyout of them with 150 millions USD, in cash.
I just have to keep this site free of any RGB.
1st April, 2020.

Last edited:

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
I actually felt dizzy watching the RGB colors on the forum. I cannot let this slide. I will lead the resistance for this takeover

k0n

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 3, 2019
I remember someone from Corsair having a thread for there first ITX case at Overclock.net... I think many who followed this thread and contributed where blown away by the end result which was HUGE XD

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
I watched this review of a Corsair pre built by Bitwit yesterday, needless to say the RGB vomit was extreme.

Dawelio

Awesomeness
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
Well I think I'm the only one who almost fell for it. Would've been nice if Corsair would actually do such a thing, yet the RGB re-naming actually put me off so badly. And all of the pointed rules/changes just seemed very odd and extreme.

Really good Aprils joke though Phoenix, well played dude! :)

MurphyLyfe

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 2, 2018
Well played. I initially brushed off the case volumes as typos and you had me till I got to the mandatory changes. At which point I promptly burst out laughing at myself.

Cheers and thanks for brightening my week!

Reactions: Dawelio

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
It would be cool if we could set RGB as a theme. I kinda thought bit was cool. But everything else seemed grayscale, so it was hard to see what was, and was not, a link. Lol

xcrco

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 16, 2017
lol, I changed my comment, I did not get it all at first, and STOPPED reading when the trading post has to be verified corsair employees. and made me rolled my eyes, gg.??

Last edited: