Enclosure Any ATX cases with IO at the top or bottom?

Day VReamer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jun 20, 2018
www.youtube.com
Hi all,

I built my most recent gaming system a while ago with the plan of having it hidden away and being out of ear shot, however part of my enjoyment of computers involves looking at it, so I ended up finding that boring to have it hidden. So I decided to put it more on display, built a shelf out of some old flooring and sat it on it. Although its just a cheap budget case, it has excellent air flow, and doesn't look too horrendous, but from one side you just see the IO/cables/antenna etc etc. I have managed to reduce the cabling down to just the power cable and an ethernet cable, but I was wondering if anyone knows of an ATX case that has the IO at the top of bottom? I know I could probably find this with a mini ITX case, however I like the amount of cooling, I like the Noctua NH-D15, I have a PCIe card which is used to remotely turn the computer on, and I did have a triple slot GPU, and after going to a double slot I might go back to triple slot at some point so prefer to stick with what I have got for the moment rather than changing to m-atx or similar. This limits me a fair bit but if anyone knows of anything it would be greatly appreciated as I haven't managed to find anything so far. Thanks all

Pics of the current case:

scatterforce

Master of Cramming
May 21, 2018

These are 2 cases that google turned up. Silverstone has plenty of rotated cases, but many of them are EOL.

Day VReamer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jun 20, 2018
www.youtube.com
That’s amazing thank you! Funnily enough I had just designed in fusion360 a case this evening to fit the six 140mm noctua fans I have (3 at the top and 3 at the bottom) with the IO at the top then came back on here and saw the Alta F1-perfect. Just to find a place to buy one/check the price 👍🏻

scatterforce

Master of Cramming
May 21, 2018
The Alta was delayed (covid). It's new release is December.

I'm all in with SFF, but the Silverstone cases always piqued my interest.

Reactions: Day VReamer

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
I can only recall Silverstone's Raven series as having the motherboard IO at the case top.