Multi All Sold - Close please

Hey all!

Contemplating putting my Nova-00 to good use and have a few things around that some of you guys may have an interest in!

I have an i5 6600T that won't be getting used in my Ryzen build.

I also have an Orange S4 mini that someone could take off my hands if there's interest.

I've got a Project mATX chassis that I ordered a while ago, but no longer have use for. Here's a link for the project for those who are curious.

Also have a few other odd bits and pieces that I may get rid of too; Noctua l9i cpu cooler, 16gb of ram @ 2866 I think, i3 6100 cpu, A brand new HDplex 250w, A 150w Dell Alienware Powerbrick, A 3gb SC EVGA 1060 and a 300w Silverstone SFX PSU.

There may be other things I've forgotten so I'll add to this list when I do the proper clean out! Feel free to inbox me or reply here with any queries and I'll grab some photos if anyone is genuinely interested :)

Thanks for looking guys.

EVERYTHING IS SOLD, THANKING YOU

Last edited:

cadiguno

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 18, 2016
Hey. Maybe interested in some stuff you have, but I live somewhere at the edge of the globe so shipping might be problematic. May I know where you ship from? Thanks!

DocH

G4G
Apr 2, 2017
Hey all!

Contemplating putting my Nova-00 to good use and have a few things around that some of you guys may have an interest in!

I have an i5 6600T that won't be getting used in my Ryzen build.

I also have an Orange S4 mini that someone could take off my hands if there's interest.

I've got a Project mATX chassis that I ordered a while ago, but no longer have use for. Here's a link for the project for those who are curious.

Also have a few other odd bits and pieces that I may get rid of too; Noctua l9i cpu cooler, 16gb of ram @ 2866 I think, i3 6100 cpu, A brand new HDplex 250w, A 150w Dell Alienware Powerbrick, A 3gb SC EVGA 1060 and a 300w Silverstone SFX PSU.

There may be other things I've forgotten so I'll add to this list when I do the proper clean out! Feel free to inbox me or reply here with any queries and I'll grab some photos if anyone is genuinely interested :)

Thanks for looking guys.

Interested in the lh-9I and the S4 mini. If the ram is g skill trident z I might be interested as well. I live in the states. The project pc is kinda cool as well if you could pm me your prices I am sure I will take something off your hands.

Parge

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 8, 2015
I would also be interested in the S4..... but I suspect the shipping to London would be rather pricey.....

NRG

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Oct 30, 2015
Thanks for all the PM's and replies, I'll get some photos together and reply to everyone individually after work! Also, I ship from Melbourne, Australia, So that may be a bit of a problem for some!

Thanks again

cadiguno

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 18, 2016
Exc
Thanks for all the PM's and replies, I'll get some photos together and reply to everyone individually after work! Also, I ship from Melbourne, Australia, So that may be a bit of a problem for some!

Thanks again
Excellent! I'm in Indonesia and was worried it'll be expensive shipping from USA or Europe. I'll definitely take a few items off your hands if still available.

DocH

G4G
Apr 2, 2017

Thanks again
Your killing me with the anticipation. I need that S4 mini in my life!

NRG

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Oct 30, 2015
Okay, Big thanks to your patience, It's been a busy week!

First of all, Photos of the items that require them:

The S4 mini, Was a test piece for that color of paint, so it doesnt have fantastic coverage and has signs of flaking and small chips. Full disclosure that this is not a 100% perfect chassis, As that's how I bought it. If you're after a perfect S4 then this isnt for you. If you can accept a few blemishes or perhaps want to repaint, the this is yours. It does look fine from about 2ft away! Comes with one of josh's ribon risers and a 16mm black vandal switch. - $150

i3 6100 is fairly self explanatory, Has stock cooler, boxed. - $100

EVGA 1060 SC 3gb ITX, Currently in my Project mATX chassis, But in fantastic condition. - $ 200

The intel ssd isnt keyed to a m.2 pcie slot, i think its to a M type slot, it didnt fit into my mobo and it's only a sata 3 speed rated m.2 drive. I dont really care for it. Make and offer hahah

The HDplex 250w is brand new and unopened, never got used. - $60

The 160W HDplex has a Pcie mod done to the 4 pin of the ATX-cpu plug, it can be changed back fairly easily, but probably suits most on here with it's current config. - $30

Corsair vengeance LPX - 2133 @ 2 x 8GB sticks. - $120

NH L9i - currently on my 6600T - $35

GTX 750 ti LP - $100

The project mATX case was on the expensive side, So it's hard to justify passing it on, however I dont want it anymore. So if someone wants to make a reasonable offer then I'm all ears.

6600T, currently in my rig! Given how limited these are to come by and how oover priced they are on ebay, it's hard to price such a thing. I think about $250 is fair, given that i paid over $300. Negotiable if you buy other items i suppose!

I should also mention that the prices are all in AUD, not USD! I'm also most likely to sell to Australians first as shipping to the states or other places around the world would counteract any money to potentially be saved. So please don't be angry if you don't get something you want, I'm just trying to keep costs low for everyone.

DocH

G4G
Apr 2, 2017
Okay, Big thanks to your patience, It's been a busy week!

First of all, Photos of the items that require them:

The S4 mini, Was a test piece for that color of paint, so it doesnt have fantastic coverage and has signs of flaking and small chips. Full disclosure that this is not a 100% perfect chassis, As that's how I bought it. If you're after a perfect S4 then this isnt for you. If you can accept a few blemishes or perhaps want to repaint, the this is yours. It does look fine from about 2ft away! Comes with one of josh's ribon risers and a 16mm black vandal switch. - $150

i3 6100 is fairly self explanatory, Has stock cooler, boxed. - $100

EVGA 1060 SC 3gb ITX, Currently in my Project mATX chassis, But in fantastic condition. - $ 200

The intel ssd isnt keyed to a m.2 pcie slot, i think its to a M type slot, it didnt fit into my mobo and it's only a sata 3 speed rated m.2 drive. I dont really care for it. Make and offer hahah

The HDplex 250w is brand new and unopened, never got used. - $60

The 160W HDplex has a Pcie mod done to the 4 pin of the ATX-cpu plug, it can be changed back fairly easily, but probably suits most on here with it's current config. - $30

Corsair vengeance LPX - 2133 @ 2 x 8GB sticks. - $120

NH L9i - currently on my 6600T - $35

GTX 750 ti LP - $100

The project mATX case was on the expensive side, So it's hard to justify passing it on, however I dont want it anymore. So if someone wants to make a reasonable offer then I'm all ears.

6600T, currently in my rig! Given how limited these are to come by and how oover priced they are on ebay, it's hard to price such a thing. I think about $250 is fair, given that i paid over $300. Negotiable if you buy other items i suppose!

I should also mention that the prices are all in AUD, not USD! I'm also most likely to sell to Australians first as shipping to the states or other places around the world would counteract any money to potentially be saved. So please don't be angry if you don't get something you want, I'm just trying to keep costs low for everyone.

I'll take the S4 sending a PM

Reactions: NRG

DocH

G4G
Apr 2, 2017
Hey it's been a couple days just wanted to check that you saw the conversation I started with you about the S4 mini I'll take it off your hands.

Last edited:
Reactions: GentlemanShark

NRG

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Oct 30, 2015
Hey! Still trying to sort through what's going where, did have a potential buyer and he fell through, so still trying to organise everything. I ask for a little patience as I've had a crazy busy weekend and have had a lot of stuff going on at the moment. Thanks again for your patience

DocH

G4G
Apr 2, 2017
Hey! Still trying to sort through what's going where, did have a potential buyer and he fell through, so still trying to organise everything. I ask for a little patience as I've had a crazy busy weekend and have had a lot of stuff going on at the moment. Thanks again for your patience

Oh I completely understand. Just wanted to make sure you saw it since I didn't get a reply back. No rush I'll keep an eye out for a reply when you do.

diynoob

Case Bender
May 3, 2017
Hey there,
Is the S4 mini and HDplex 25w still available? I'd like to take those off your hands. Let me know!

NRG

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Oct 30, 2015
Hey all! sorry for the lack of replies, Lifes been extremely busy of late!

The S4 is gone! as is the Intel SSD and the L9i

Everything is still up for grabs! Project mAtx is in the early stages of negotiations so that might be gone soon too! Thanks for stopping by, Appreciate it :)