Selling Meanwell PSUs, G-Unique Unit

Hello friends, I'm clearing my inventory in anticipation of Hades Canyon. Here is what I have:

Meanwell EPP-300-12. Lightly used. 12V. Used it in my builds. Works great. Asking $45 shipped via USPS USA or $55 Parcel to Germany. Will include a AC plug that is ~200mm long if I can find it. Also includes a 6 pin PCIe plug (make sure you wire it correctly!)

**not available**Meanwell EPP-200-12. Lightly used. 12V. No issues. Asking $30 shipped via USPS USA or $35 parcel to Germany and will include an AC plug that is ~200mm long.

***Sold to @cstein08 *** G-UNIQUE 400W Regular Version. This one works okay. I seem to have gotten a weird power controller on it to where I must power cycle it a few times before I can boot the PC with the power button. It looks like TYPE-A currently being sold. Due to defect, I'll be asking $20 shipped USA or $23 Germany. I can either remove the EPP-200 Plug or leave it on there. The DC input wires may be a lil' short from modification but you can easily extend it out using a butt crimp. Includes 2x Sata and EPS 4 pin.

Last edited:

BrotherStein

Cable-Tie Ninja
Nov 11, 2017
I'm interested in the G-Unique. Quick question: is it connected to and working with the Meanwell? If not what is the input for it! Hard to tell from the picture. Thanks!

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
I'm interested in the G-Unique. Quick question: is it connected to and working with the Meanwell? If not what is the input for it! Hard to tell from the picture. Thanks!

The connector was made to be working with the EPP-200. It takes a few power cycle however (plug / unplug from AC). I'm not sure why it does that. It's just something with the G-unique itself. Does that answer your question?

Last edited:

iy1ia

Efficiency Noob
Oct 9, 2022
G-UNIQUE 400W Regular Version. This one works okay. I seem to have gotten a weird power controller on it to where I must power cycle it a few times before I can boot the PC with the power button.
You probably will recall my attempts at booting my first ever build with a plugin board in your main guide thread.

Been trawling the forums to learn more tips and tricks.

Could you elaborate in more detail the steps needed to perform the power cycling you mentioned, that got your setup to boot eventually?

I'd like to try that technique on my current setup.

Thanks in advance!

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
I don’t remember much. I think I unplugged the power from the wall, then tried to boot it a few times, then plugged it into the wall.

Reactions: iy1ia