GPU a question about install GPU in a skyreach 4 mini case

JJ21

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
New User
Oct 3, 2019
Hi everyone

I just received my skyreach 4 mini case, and I almost finish my build. I have a question about the GPU slot, I have a zotac 1070 mini card, the size is perfect for the case. However, I noticed that there is a gap (part 1, showing in the photo) when I was trying to install the card, the card (part 2) cannot be pushed further, thats why there is a gap. The included motherboard screws are too shot, I found some standard GPU screws but they are too big to use on this case. I need help, did I do something wrong or I should change a GPU. Thanks everyone.

Omninaut

What's an ITX?
New User
Nov 7, 2017
Hi everyone

I just received my skyreach 4 mini case, and I almost finish my build. I have a question about the GPU slot, I have a zotac 1070 mini card, the size is perfect for the case. However, I noticed that there is a gap (part 1, showing in the photo) when I was trying to install the card, the card (part 2) cannot be pushed further, thats why there is a gap. The included motherboard screws are too shot, I found some standard GPU screws but they are too big to use on this case. I need help, did I do something wrong or I should change a GPU. Thanks everyone.

Did you ever solve this? I just got my skyreach and am trying to install a 2070 super. It fits but i cant get those 2 “spikes” to go through.