Selling A few SFF parts

I am clearing out a bit my parts boxes and would prefer these to go to SFF members instead of listing them on flea bay etc.

Corsair SF600 platinum brand new and sealed. Bought this when the SF750 wasn’t in stock anywhere and I was waiting on an RMA from Corsair, eventually the RMA unit arrived before I built the system. £70 sold

Panasonic UJ267 ODD
slot loading slim (perfect for the Ncase M1), brand new. £70

Asus PG279Q, used but in perfect condition, no issues, no bleed, no stuck pixels etc £380 sold

2 x 120mm NZXT Aer P fans
, brand new, taken off the Kraken X53 AIO (replaced them with Noctua) £15

1 x Noctua NF-A4x10 PWM fan, opened but never used. £5 (sold)

2 x Noctua NF-A12x15 PWM Chromax, used for less than 10 hours, replaced them with full size 25mm ones, these have been modified by cutting a tiny part of their frame (about 3x3mm in order for them to sit flush on the Asus Strix heatsink when I deshrouded it). £10 (sold)

GSkill Trident RGB DC 3200 CL14 2x32GB
(F4-3200C-4D-64GTZDC), except for cutting out a square piece of the heatspreader on one of the sticks while attempting to accommodate the Apoggee Drive II in my Ncase, these sticks are practically new, bought them for £650) £250

Edifier R1700BT active speakers, used, in excellent condition and very good speakers, only reason I replaced them was the need for space on my desk (ultra wide monitor), otherwise these are by far the best in their price range up to at least double the cost. £60

Prices don’t include shipping (which will be at cost of course). I’ll be adding more parts as I find them. Please post here or message me if interested. I’m in UK but I will post anywhere at buyer’s expense.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: thelaughingman

MultiDoc

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Feb 2, 2018
Updated parts and prices. I had interest for the speakers but international shipping for them is just shy of the retail price, so UK only for them.