6.0L Flex-powered case, designed by NFC Systems [ WITH PHOTO ]

Instran0

Master of Cramming
Original poster
May 31, 2017
On that topic.. these screws triggers me lol.

Looking at NFC's overall style & design language, I can only hope that it's not the final screws Josh is going to use

completely agreeing with you about these screws.

in fact, i'm already attempting to get them re-done, for my next case.

that being said, i absolutely loved this case.

Instran0

Master of Cramming
Original poster
May 31, 2017
i respectfully disagree with those stating that Enhance's warranty is better than what i'm describing, as Enhance's warranty only applies if you don't do anything to your unit, such as swap its fan out for a Noctua fan, which is what almost everyone on this forum keeps talking about.

i think this narrative that Enhance has a warranty, so they'll just automatically take back a power unit, at a 100% perfect rate, needs to be accurately addressed.

we all know that companies make a whole lot of excuses, for not taking back a unit, even if its under warranty.

nothing is perfect, not AliExpress' policy, not paypal's policy, and not Enhance's warranty.

now lets proceed to discuss the 6 litres case designed by NFC Systems.

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
Someone pinged me about this thread.

The case in this thread is based off the O5L, and while this is an open source design that I make mods and changes to for people, this is not a NFC manufactured case or Skyreach product.

It is a DIY case based on DIY plans.

Sometimes I get one of these in my actual shop with people who attempted one and want me to work on them or dress them up.

If I am selling you something with the NFC or Skyreach branding, it will be on my website. So please keep that in mind.

That's not to say I don't encourage people to use the O5L to design their own case and sell it wherever they want. They can do whatever they want with it; it's open source.

Peace all and hope you are all doing great. It's been a while. :)

-Josh

Edit:
Link to O5L:

Instran0

Master of Cramming
Original poster
May 31, 2017
as written in this thread's title, the case is " designed by NFC Systems " .

my apologies to anyone who got confused.

SlyHooper

Chassis Packer
Apr 13, 2018
I'm interested in recreating this with some minor tweaks making it closer to the S3 mini. Is it possible to send over files you sent Josh?