3D printed SFF to ATX psu Adaptor

1ntr3p1d

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Oct 23, 2021
Hi folks,

Looking at the feasibility of 3d printed SFF to ATX psu adaptor for my sff build. The price of getting it in my country is almost half of the price at which I got my cabinet. If anyone can please guide me to a design like the following model from silverstone, it would be awesome.

Preferred design:

1ntr3p1d

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Oct 23, 2021
Hi folks,

Looking at the feasibility of 3d printed SFF to ATX psu adaptor for my sff build. The price of getting it in my country is almost half of the price at which I got my cabinet. If anyone can please guide me to a design like the following model from silverstone, it would be awesome.

Preferred design:

This is how the psu is currently floating in my build 😁

Rich (BB code):

1ntr3p1d

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Oct 23, 2021
Hi, I wouldn't 3D print... Just get some scrap metal and cut it to size. There isn't much to this adapter.

This is from my first (embarrassing ITX case) attempt. Match the two screws you are already using and two more of just the SFX-PSU.
And match the remaining 4 of the case. I wouldn try threading here but use bolts and nuts to clamp scrap metal and ATX-mount together.

Interesting and practical suggestion. Thanks @k0n . Let me try this.

1ntr3p1d

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Oct 23, 2021
Came across this. Looks like someone has already been down this road years back.

Reactions: BaK