2 Radiators in Ncase M1 - Liquid Cooling

cnight

Case Bender
New User
May 13, 2020
I got the Kraken X52 now and it will arrive tomorrow - I'll update you here with pictures if it works out easily...

Hi! I will be building something similar (same case, MB, CPU, CPU cooler) but without the GPU cooler. Looking forward to your update on whether the x53 fits the board in the case.

Stormjunky

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
May 2, 2020
Hi! I will be building something similar (same case, MB, CPU, CPU cooler) but without the GPU cooler. Looking forward to your update on whether the x53 fits the board in the case.
The Kraken X52 fits perfectly on the Asrock board. just use the Intel brackets on the AMD socket.

(lol at the dust it collected by waiting for parts :D)

Stormjunky

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
May 2, 2020
I got an update - I ended up getting an aircooled EVGA 2080Ti Ultra XC with 2 ventilators. Its a 3 slot card but seems to fit just perfect into the case. I'll report on thermals for that setup soon and post some pictures once everything is put together.

Reactions: paulesko

cnight

Case Bender
New User
May 13, 2020
The pump tube seems to be nudging the memory stick... and the x53 is around ~2+ mm wider than x52. is it possible to rotate the pump head to make sure that the tube gets better clearance?