2 Probleme mit ncase Build

Bullz

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Apr 30, 2018
Hi my pc is already running in open build. Ncase is only on the way to me. Unfortunately, the first of the three fans has a bearing damage with me :( I hope the exchange that I get a 2 te and then send the old back ( caseking )

Gigabyte B550I Aorus Pro AX
5600x
ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 OC
Noctua NH-U9S
Corsair SF Series SF750

a few questions would have arisen with me now.

1.) Fan damage with the first fan... is that automatically a replacement or can you possibly replace the fan itself ? For 960 euros the grinding annoys me tremendously. Is not a coil whine.

2.) I can not mount my 2nd fan on the NH-U9s there where the connectors are ( IO Shield ) is a massive protection / heat sink in the way. But according to the pictures I can mount it at the rear fan ( ) so I don't need to worry when the case is there ? In order to fit the second NF-A9 to the back of the case, I needed to remove two of the anti-vibration pads from the fan. This way it fits snuggly between the back-left corner of the case (when looking at the case front-on) and the rear IO panel/box of the motherboard. This seems to work well - there's no vibration - however I'm unsure if this is safe long term due to how snug the fit is. ". Maybe you bought the wrong motherboard for the case ? The C14s would not improve the problem either or ?

thanks

Bullz

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Apr 30, 2018
Hello,

1.) Just got ncase v6.1 and i forgot to buy the following
ASUS TUF RTX 3090/3080
Low profile PCIe power adapters must be used

Where can i get something like this which has a certain quality and doesn't burn down and is best to order now ? ;)

2.) Mainboard is a Gigabyte B550I Aorus Pro AX. Do I have to buy any other adapters for the connection of front I/O ? I have never done this before. Hope yet that everything is included for this ?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Bullz

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Apr 30, 2018
Hi,

I have a B550I AORUS PRO AX (rev. 1.0) and would like to undervolt my 5600x with Curve Optimizer.

Bios on manufacturer homepage and the current BIOS I have on my computer

Max stable Bios Fersion F12 with AMD AGESA ComboV2 1.1.0.0 D

A newer Bios version on the net
B550 Series....F13a with Agesa 1.2.0.0 Date 01/27/2021

Will yet several itx users have my motherboard. With the current there Curve Optimizer settings or I do not find them on. Also possible ^^. If I install this F13a could that then show up or can such non-stable versions make my Pc unstable ? Then I would wait.

Last edited: