Power Supply 19v 5.5/2.5 barrel plug power brick, biggest wattage available? >120w

damex

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Aug 27, 2018
hello,
I am looking for one to use with dynamo mini + dynamo 360 or hdplex 400... or just single dynamo mini if brick is rated <200w.

so It has to be 19v + 5.5mm/2.5mm barrel plug. barrel plug to save my sanity/have universal power supplies across many boards I have here.

currently I see that there is a power supplies from ACBEL and some other brands with barrel plug which are rated at 120w.

I would love to get something up to 200w or even more.

is there such a thing?

I think the plug itself might be a limiter and 19v/10a should be possible.

thank you

Last edited:

damex

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Aug 27, 2018
Thank you, this chicony 19v 10.5a power adapter fits very well for what i want to use it for.

I don’t think it is good idea to get a different plug since all other devices here run from 19v barrel plug psu.

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
Thank you, this chicony 19v 10.5a power adapter fits very well for what i want to use it for.

I don’t think it is good idea to get a different plug since all other devices here run from 19v barrel plug psu.

You're welcome.

Just keep in mind that these units are kinda gray market stuff. I bought from them when I was on a shoestring budget. So they're legit in that they will send you what you paid for.

aquelito

King of Cable Management
Piccolo PC
Feb 16, 2016
I've got a 230W slim unit from FSP I believe. Will give you the exact reference later tonight.

EDIT : Reference is ADP-230EB T. Sold by Amazon.

Last edited: