With the release of the Geeek A40 I decided to build my first SFF build and being its a transparent case I decided to go full RGB. My last rig was named Ares so I decided that since this was RGB I would name it after the rainbow bridge between the land of the mortals (Midgard) and the land of...
Hi All,
The past few days I posted some questions concerning the build I wanted to do. I completely revamped the idea for the case and the liquid metal (which I still want to do sometime).
So hereby I want to give a sneak peak of The A-Team Vandura, a Ryzen APU build I’m doing.
The case in...
Hi all,
So I want to build a small rig for my girlfriend as a suprice.
She curently has a mid tower from cooler master with a super slow HDD, a slow AMD phenom II quadcore with stock cooler and a Sapphire 6700HD which is all about 7- 8 years old.
She does some light gaming (Sims, WoW, online...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.