The brief: I’m a research scientist / engineer/ lecturer at a large university. I needed a compact, powerful workstation that I could stick in a backpack (i.e. brickless) and take between home and the office every day. It was intended for private as well as work tasks. Work tasks included...
Hi all, I've been a long time lurker and am a bit over my head in an MC600 build. I've been following zovc and TekEverything's guides and threads but am a bit hesitant to take a drill/saw to my case. Here's my spec:
Case: Logic Supply MC600
Mobo: Gigabyte Z370N
CPU: intel i5 8400
GPU: EVGA GTX...
I am trying to put together a system based on an ITX motherboard and I want for it to have two 3.5" hard drives, in addition to two 2.5" drives; I will not be using a dedicated GPU but rather rely on an onboard graphics solution of the motherboard. I came across the MC600 by Logic Supply and I...
So I'm planning a build in the MC600 but I have a few questions and figured this would be the place to ask. I've seen almost all the builds here in this case, but still need a little more info.
So in Runamok81's build he was able to fit a 25mm fan above his L9i, which is 23mm tall. Therefore...
I have been meaning to put together a small form factor PC for simulation work, VR, etc. I needed something small, quiet and very powerful (for a highly graphical and multi-threaded application). I've been fairly impressed by the latest 65W TDP performance of the eight core Ryzen 7 series. The...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.