★ What is your favorite (Netflix) serie? ★

Jordy

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Sep 17, 2017
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

This thread is all about series, you can tell everyone about your favorite series. It doesn't have to be a serie on netflix, it can be everything.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
My favorite series

Grimm
▾ Why?
If you start watching the first episode you just can't stop watching, because it's so exhilarating and creepy. And the best thing of the serie are the characters, because you really feel with them. And it also has the storyline ever in my opinion. If you are not familiar with grimm here is a trailer to watch.
▾ Trailer

▾ Why?
Simple because of the humor, the story, and the characters. I can sit all day long inside with some snacks watching Avatar. It's also not really aimed on kids in my opinion, and i find it really entertaining. Maybe because it's something from my childhood.
▾ Intro
════════════════════════════════════════════════

I'm very curious if anyone is following this serie aswell. I would also like to see some good childhood series which i forgot all the names from.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Last edited:

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Stranger Things
▾ Why?
If you're between 30 and 40 years old, chances are this series will feed into your nostalgia desires like you never thought possible. It's adventure, thriller, horror, comedy, action, sci-fi, fantasy, drama, crime, all rolled into one. The title track alone brings chills down my spine. The young actors are amazing, mixing perfectly with the spot-on atmosphere of 80's movies. This series achieved so many goals I thought impossible that I almost forgot I ever saw my next favourite series.​
▾ Trailer

Breaking Bad
▾ Why?
Suspense drama with amazing storyline and actors. The rabbit hole goes so deep, but you must keep following it down. And if you didn't get enough, there is the spin-off "Better Call Saul" that's building up to be an awesome prequel to the original.​
▾ Scene

Reactions: Coach_Rico

Coach_Rico

Average Stuffer
Mar 16, 2017
Stranger Things
▾ Why?
If you're between 30 and 40 years old, chances are this series will feed into your nostalgia desires like you never thought possible. It's adventure, thriller, horror, comedy, action, sci-fi, fantasy, drama, crime, all rolled into one. The title track alone brings chills down my spine. The young actors are amazing, mixing perfectly with the spot-on atmosphere of 80's movies. This series achieved so many goals I thought impossible that I almost forgot I ever saw my next favourite series.​
▾ Trailer

Breaking Bad
▾ Why?
Suspense drama with amazing storyline and actors. The rabbit hole goes so deep, but you must keep following it down. And if you didn't get enough, there is the spin-off "Better Call Saul" that's building up to be an awesome prequel to the original.​
▾ Scene
GREAT CHOICES !

Reactions: Phuncz

Jordy

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Sep 17, 2017
Stranger Things
▾ Why?
▾ Trailer

Breaking Bad
▾ Why?
▾ Scene
Stranger things seems to be a really exciting serie, gonna watch the first episode right now.

onlyabloke

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 22, 2016
pcpartpicker.com
Hands down, my favorite is The Seven Deadly Sins. I've probably rewatched this series about four or five times in just the last few months. I'm a big anime geek so having some good quality anime coming to Netflix was a shock.

Reactions: Phuncz