Picked up my Limestone case (and super pack of top hats) today - had a quick glance over the case - super pleased with the quality and fit. The top hats are all wrapped up (but trust they will be OK) will check them out over the w/end. Outside package was in good order and the inner box lining...
Hi Tim - in addition to your 'measures' listed above - some important 'customer care' deliverables
When I buy any computer hardware - I also value and appreciate good, clear information regarding the particular product and how to assemble (if required) Videos are even better.
Some...
Hi Tim -
Can I suggest one of your criteria should be rating cases for design 'originality' - introducing new and interesting solutions to market - thanks
@Nanook looking forward to seeing the entire build list… incorporating a 'full-length' graphics card is of interest, the RTX 2080 looks mighty fine in there :):thumb:
@Necere Further to your recent comments - I would like to suggest a couple of points of view… and they are primarily rooted in 'respect'. (I have held back until now because this thread has been very heated - but hopefully cooled down a bit now?)
The SFF Forum is a really powerful and in depth...
Looking very good Dan :thumb: Asymmetric position for the pipes relative to the fins - helping RAM stick clearance… I'm guessing - looking forward to reviews -
https://www.overclockers.co.uk
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ocuk-tech-labs-92mm-extreme-cpu-liquid-cooling-upgrade-bundle-bu-0cn-tl.html
I think this is the 'equivalent' - but please double-check
:p should have expected that I guess… old enough to have seen England win the World Cup in '66 but too young to remember! that should give you a good idea… though sometimes I feel as old as 99 after a long cycle - cheers
Congrats Dan - a very special time - I am a little older than the majority of this forum and have 3 boys (well they are men now) but I still recall when they arrived safe and sound - it is something you never forget. I bet you and Mrs. Dan are absolutely 'cream crackered' - so do take care of...
Just wondering if there was a imminent announcement regarding KS campaign or trusted manufacturer found… ? Not wishing to exert pressure - just keen :):thumb: Cheers
Interesting/surprising indeed - but does that include all the KS backers? Currently - I am under the impression that nobody (on KS) has finalised their colour preference/choice in terms of their order (bar the people who missed KS campaign + then pre-ordered on the Louqe website)…? Do the...
@confusis - request for info was not made of you - I know if it was around - you would have reported :thumb: It was a slightly 'tongue in cheek' reference - as RAM clearance one of the 'fundamental' criteria that consumers refer to when considering a cooler - and they have not supplied… I guess...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.