FlexATX would probably be better for that case, but I like silent operation and we all know how Flex sounds. The connector is there as it will sit on top of the riser card. It is the same in my CustomMOD. Having it in between may not create room for the riser. I'm basing this off LiHeat's riser...
Very nice case, its a shame it isn't available (at least for a reasonable price), it'd be something I'd buy quickly. I may try an S4 mini style layout.
Edit: 2 More designs done.
Hello members of SFF Forum,
I designed a concept of a case that is fully self contained (No power brick!) and able to support decent hardware for its size. The main purpose of this case is the ability to take it anywhere. Here's a list of the components that can be put inside:
65W CPU...
Many people have used a Asetek 92mm AIO with the A4-SFX. This may not be the case with the CustomMod, due to space limitations below. You can always give it a try and report back.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.