This case looks absolutely stunning - I was one of the first to jump on the original DAN and NFC cases in what seems like a lifetime ago, and have fallen off the SFF bandwagon for a few years now. Awesome work!
Loving the clean, industrial aesthetics and mechanical power switch.
I'm not sure...
According to https://rog.asus.com/articles/gaming-graphics-cards/introducing-geforce-rtx-3070-rtx-3080-rtx-3090-rog-asus/ ASUS is planning to introduce blower style cards specifically for SFF builds. Yay!
I have a DAN A4 v1.0 and the new cards excite me, but the lack of a blower design on FE or custom boards concern me... really don't want to buy another case for a GPU upgrade. Maybe the EVGA iCX design could work...
@Josh | NFC Sorry if this has been asked already - does the Skyreach come with a power button or can the chassis reuse existing Vandal switches bought from your store with the classic run?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.