So I had started a thread with questions regarding a gift card for my son. Didn't see this thread so here goes.
For Xmas I want to get him a gift card to a place like kbdfans and am considering 200usd. He talks about wanting a 60% keyboard that he wants to be able to build. He's not a fan of...
Hey guys, I am thinking about getting my son a gift card to kbdfans so he can build a keyboard, this is something he's been taking about a lot lately. Can anyone give me an idea of what it may cost, I am sure it can get super expensive like anything but it would be nice if he could have enough...
Everything is great. I built 2 systems recently and with the kids do not have the time to game like I would like to. So I'm sticking with my s4 mini classic build. It'snot as powerful but works great for my needs.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.