Closed Skyreach 4 mini *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
Does it have the riser for the GPU also?

Edit: Does it include all of the accessories as if ordered for SFF Lab, gpu riser, drive bracket and so on.

Thanks!

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
Pm'd for payment/shipping info.

Was going to get one at the Lab next week but happy to buy yours.

Cheers.

Dubnobass

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Sep 9, 2017
Everything is great. I built 2 systems recently and with the kids do not have the time to game like I would like to. So I'm sticking with my s4 mini classic build. It'snot as powerful but works great for my needs.

Reactions: raymondo and TheHig

BeerNsoup

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 12, 2017
Just put an order in last night on sfflab to make it before the cutoff date. I'd buy yours if additional shipping to Canada wasn't too bad and I'm able to cancel my order before it ships. Seems like you'll have no trouble moving this though :). BTW how'd you get a black power button? I only see the silver available. Also what led colour?

EDIT: looks like you've got a custome bezel on there too. Is that just GPU vents?

Last edited:

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
Just put an order in last night on sfflab to make it before the cutoff date. I'd buy yours if additional shipping to Canada wasn't too bad and I'm able to cancel my order before it ships. Seems like you'll have no trouble moving this though :). BTW how'd you get a black power button? I only see the silver available. Also what led colour?

EDIT: looks like you've got a custome bezel on there too. Is that just GPU vents?

I got some black ones for a limited time:

http://nfc-systems.com/shop-all/switch

Dubnobass

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Sep 9, 2017

I have a carbon fiber bezel with Vents and 2 50mm fan holes that I purchased fans for. I'll be listing that also.

Status
Not open for further replies.