Optmum Tech, a SFF focused YouTube tech channel has gone hands-on with Skyreach 4 Mini with a complete Ryzen 5600G APU build. While the processor left Optimum Tech wanting, the Skyreach 4 Mini was well received, and continues NFC’s well respected case design.
Features of the Skyreach 4 Mini include:
- 3.3L base size that is expandable.
- 239mm x 200mm x 69mm base size.
- 1.6mm to 2.0mm thick aluminum panels.
- 47mm height base CPU cooling.
- Expandable to include to include dedicated GPUs and SFX power supplies.
- $165 starting price.
Here is a link to the S4T product Page