Closed Zotac Gtx1070 Mini (Re-paste + Noctua fans replace) {SOLD}

H̶i̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶k̶,̶

I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶d̶/̶m̶o̶d̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶Z̶o̶t̶a̶c̶ ̶G̶t̶x̶ ̶1̶0̶7̶0̶ ̶M̶i̶n̶i̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶a̶l̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶p̶h̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶5̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶t̶h̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶I̶ ̶b̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶

s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶-̶h̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶s̶i̶n̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶a̶s̶t̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶r̶m̶a̶l̶ ̶G̶r̶i̶z̶z̶l̶y̶ ̶A̶e̶r̶o̶n̶a̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶A̶r̶c̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶r̶m̶a̶l̶ ̶P̶a̶d̶.̶ ̶A̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶

t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶r̶o̶u̶d̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶o̶v̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶2̶ ̶N̶F̶-̶A̶9̶x̶1̶4̶.̶ ̶C̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶f̶u̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶e̶s̶s̶o̶r̶i̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶i̶f̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶N̶F̶C̶

S̶4̶M̶-̶C̶/̶S̶4̶M̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶n̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶n̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶N̶o̶c̶t̶u̶a̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶M̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶b̶o̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶Y̶-̶s̶l̶i̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶V̶G̶A̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶ ̶A̶d̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶(̶I̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶e̶d̶)̶.̶

R̶e̶c̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶u̶p̶g̶r̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶R̶T̶X̶2̶0̶7̶0̶ ̶ ̶I̶N̶N̶O̶3̶D̶ ̶T̶w̶i̶n̶ ̶X̶2̶ ̶(̶G̶o̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶i̶f̶t̶)̶,̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶c̶l̶o̶c̶k̶.̶

L̶o̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶C̶A̶ ̶9̶2̶8̶4̶3̶.̶ ̶K̶i̶n̶d̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶.̶

$̶1̶9̶0̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶U̶S̶.̶

SOLD.

Here is my build with it.

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/qHLJ7P

Last edited:

CARC Mini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 5, 2018
Hi folk,

I have a used/modify Zotac Gtx 1070 Mini for sale. I owned this graphics card for about 5 months which I bought it as a

second-hand from my cousin. The card has been repaste with Thermal Grizzly Aeronaut and Arctic Thermal Pad. As for

the shroud, it has been removed and replaces with 2 NF-A9x14. Come with full accessories. This card is modified for NFC

S4M-C/S4M, you can neither connect the Noctua fans through Motherboard with Y-slitter or VGA fan Adapter (Included).

Recently upgrade to RTX2070 INNO3D Twin X2 (Got it as a gift) , run at stock speed , never overclock.

Locate at CA 92843. Kindly shoot me a message if you are interesting.

$230 with free shipping in the US.

Here is my build with it.

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/qHLJ7P

can you please state whether this modification makes your video card " ITX " height ?

and if so, can you please state your GPU's exact height, measured in millimeters ?

Reactions: gotcha43

DanT

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Feb 6, 2018
can you please state whether this modification makes your video card " ITX " height ?

and if so, can you please state your GPU's exact height, measured in millimeters ?
Here are some pics of the measurement.

Height: 37.2mm

Width: 108mm( without PCI), 122mm (with PCI)

Length: 200mm (without PCI racket), 215mm (with PCI racket)

Last edited:

CARC Mini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 5, 2018
Here are some pics of the measurement.

is there any way you can write height measurement, in words ??

specifically, what is its height ? ,and is its height " ITX " size ?

as you're aware, there's frequently problems on the forum, regarding photos not appearing.

DanT

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Feb 6, 2018
is there any way you can write height measurement, in words ??

specifically, what is its height ? ,and is its height " ITX " size ?

as you're aware, there's frequently problems on the forum, regarding photos not appearing.
Added measurement in words.

The height of this card with 2 Noctuas are 37.2mm. What are you meant by the "ITX" height?

CARC Mini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 5, 2018
What are you meant by the "ITX" height?

you should be aware that in many cases like the SkyReach S4 Mini, video cards are installed sideways.

so what you keep calling height is not what i'm talking about.

if you were installing sideways into a SkyReach S4 Mini, i think that your answer would be 122mm.

please clarify.

Last edited:

DanT

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Feb 6, 2018
you should be aware that in many cases like the SkyReach S4 Mini, video cards are installed sideways.

if you were installing sideways into a SkyReach S4 Mini, the answer would be 122mm.

122mm.
Sorry for the inconvenience, just wake up and my brain didn't function as it should.

As I was talking about the dimensions of the card itself, not with it installed. It was used in S4M-C (Horizontal position) and should fit in S4M comfortably.

DanT

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Feb 6, 2018

if you were installing sideways into a SkyReach S4 Mini, i think that your answer would be 122mm.

please clarify.

That would be : 200mm (without PCI racket), 215mm (with PCI racket)

CARC Mini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 5, 2018
Sorry for the inconvenience, just wake up and my brain didn't function as it should.

As I was talking about the dimensions of the card itself, not with it installed. It was used in S4M-C (Horizontal position) and should fit in S4M comfortably.

if you have approximately 40mm of space left over, to install a 400W HDPLEX internal unit on the side, next to your GPU, then on this forum we call that " ITX-size " or " ITX " height.

how much space do you have ?

DanT

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Feb 6, 2018
if you have approximately 40mm of space left over, to install a 400W HDPLEX internal unit on the side, next to your GPU, then on this forum we call that " ITX-size " or " ITX " height.

how much space do you have ?
I have about approximately 11mm for the cable from G-Unique PSU and PCI-E cables in my S4M-C. Skyreach 4 Mini should have a bigger

space compared to the S4M-C, I suggest you should contact and confirm with Josh himself.

CARC Mini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 5, 2018
I have about approximately 11mm for the cable from G-Unique PSU and PCI-E cables in my S4M-C. Skyreach 4 Mini should have a bigger

correct me if i'm wrong, but classic Mini is 330mm, while SkyReach Mini is 348mm.

so extra 18mm + your 11mm = 29mm.

DanT

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Feb 6, 2018
correct me if i'm wrong, but classic Mini is 330mm, while SkyReach Mini is 348mm.

so extra 18mm + your 11mm = 29mm.
Your correct. It might not fit the HDPLEX 400W AC-DC in the Skyreach 4 Mini with this card. Btw 348mm is the external dimensions, 341mm is

the internal dimensions. Idk about the S4M-C internal, but it might even shorter than that.