Selling [USA-TX] Skyreach 4 Mini - Full system plus HDPlex power solutions

Payment Methods
  1. PayPal
Images available at:

As much as I hate to do it, it's finally time to sell my system. I built this from all new parts four years ago. It has been my daily gaming rig and has performed like a champ, but it's just starting to show it's age in Cyberpunk, Elden Ring, and God of War. Upgraded to a much more heavily spec'd desktop, so it's time to sell. This system runs great, is extremely stable and has been well-maintained. I really want to sell it as a whole, but will consider parting out (see description).

COMPONENTS:
- Skyreach 4 Mini, silver, with feet and power button (excellent shape, other than one small ding as noted in the pictures)
- ASUS ROG Strix B450-i (has wi-fi, but one of the antenna adapters has a loose nut and doesn't seem to be picking up signal. I've been using USB wifi)
- Ryzen 5 2600
- 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200
- MSI RX580 8GB Aero ITX
- Noctua NH-L9i
- HDPlex 400w DC-ATX power supply
- HDPlex 400w AC-DC power supply (unused)
- 330w Dell laptop charger

I will also throw in:
- 17" Dell IPS 1080p/60Hz portable monitor. I built this out of a Dell laptop screen and added a control board to the back. It also has laptop hinges attached so they can be folded down as a stand. It looks a little um, sketchy, lol, but it's light and works great. I also have an NIB extra control board that I will include in case you ever need it.
- Heavily padded tactical backpack that I used when I traveled with the system. It is large enough to hold the system, monitor, and power cables.

The 400w AC-DC power supply has not been used. I did a test fit and was just a few mm shy of fitting between the GPU and the side of the case. System runs fine off the Dell charger, so I never really got around to making the HDPlex fit.

$800 for everything.

I will consider parting out the case, both HDPlex units, and the Dell charger for $425 as a package deal.

Thanks for looking, check out the images, and ask any questions you have.

Reactions: thelaughingman

kavi

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Oct 12, 2022
Hello is still still available at all? Mainly after the case if you've already sold some of it.