SFF.Network TEAMGROUP Outs new SSDs and RAM

Press Release: When a new post is marked a such, the content is copied verbatim from the company’s release, and does not necessarily reflect the views of Small Form Factor Network or Minutiae LLC.

TEAMGROUP T-Force Gaming Luminous SSD and High-End Memory Release New Models with Ultimate Specs

September 20th, 2018, Taipei _TEAMGROUP’s gaming brand, T-FORCE is expanding its product series. The recently announced, new generation of 2.5-inch RGB solid state drive – DELTA RGB SSD, and the international award winning XTREEM both release new models today, bringing extreme computer performance to satisfy global gamers’ desire for blazing fast performance.

Read more here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phuncz and el01

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
You DO NOT speak ill of the invincible night hawk. Be smitten by its golden ray.
How Extreemly bright is that golden ray? Or did you mean RGB ray?

At least it's better than CMYK! Bow down to the RGB!

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
Press Release: When a new post is marked a such, the content is copied verbatim from the company’s release, and does not necessarily reflect the views of Small Form Factor Network or Minutiae LLC.

TEAMGROUP T-Force Gaming Luminous SSD and High-End Memory Release New Models with Ultimate Specs

September 20th, 2018, Taipei _TEAMGROUP’s gaming brand, T-FORCE is expanding its product series. The recently announced, new generation of 2.5-inch RGB solid state drive – DELTA RGB SSD, and the international award winning XTREEM both release new models today, bringing extreme computer performance to satisfy global gamers’ desire for blazing fast performance.

Read more here.
The link isn't working...

Curiosity

Too busy figuring out if I can to think if I shoul
Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Apr 30, 2016
Goodness those are tall heatspreaders.
I don't really get room to talk since I put monarch spreaders on my ballistix, but still. Dang.

Reactions: el01

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
An RGB SSD. Delete my account. I'm out of here.

Everything is RGBable, everything...

LeDelmo

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 6, 2018
I really like the Xtreem Ram sticks.

I don't know why but Ram stick always look so loud to me. And I really like how understated the Xtreem series is. Honestly, between the TeamGroup's Xtreem, SilverStone's Dominator Platnium and G.Skill's Trident Z. I don's know which one I like the better.

It's also nice that these are all Samsung B-die sticks as-well.

Are the black Xtreem series only available for a certain speed?

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
Are you a mantis shrimp o_o
Yes, yes I am. This is why I have a stack of human keyboards behind me. They always don't seem to survive more than 3 letters.
(like how one of my USB sticks broke after being plugged in. It was new.)

I might get one of the SSDs as an external drive to annoy my neighbors at night by projecting random colors into my room. That might be fun.

Reactions: VegetableStu

LeDelmo

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 6, 2018
Why is the TeamGroup Xtreem Ram so expensive? I keep hearing how cheap it is and that they are always going on sale.

Yet, I have been watching this Ram sense I became aware of it. Yet, It has always demanded crazy high prices. And I have never seen it go on sale. This ram has never sold for below any G.Skill or Corsair set. Whats crazy is also how I hear this sticks aren't even all that great considering how loose the times are compared to the competition.

Whats going on here? Am I missing something? I really liked this set. But at this rate I just have to hope Corsair has a sale this month.
G.Skill seems to always have sales. Newegg has them for some decent prices right now. But, I'd still prefer Corsair. (just prefer the Corsair design myself)