Sunmilo S01 Build

Axistek

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Jan 10, 2020
Finally finished my Sunmilo S01 build (had to wait for PCIe riser cable)... I downsized from a Thermaltake Suppressor F1 to the Sunmilo S01.

Most of the components were transferred from the Suppressor F1, except for the PSU, video card and cpu cooler.

Here are all the components:

CPU: Intel Core i5-9400F 2.9 GHz 6-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: ID-COOLING IS-60 53.6 CFM CPU Cooler

Motherboard: ASRock Z370M-ITX/ac Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard

Memory: Team Dark 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory

Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive

Storage: Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB MINI ITX OC Video Card

Power Supply: Corsair SF 600 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular SFX Power Supply

Case: Sunmilo S01

Yes the SSD is loose inside the case. I just couldn't get to fit bolted down with the standard Corsair psu cables.

Next up for this build will be custom psu cables.

Let me know what you think.

Reactions: tinyitx and Kooki

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Build looks great. I used to have a MI-6 which is very close to the design of this case without room for the top fan, great little case though. I used the same cooler and fan combo in my SM550 and it worked great.

yoon

Cable Smoosher
Mar 8, 2020
How are the temps running in benchmarks? You've built the exact build that I am going for. Except that I plan to use a different cooler.

Axistek

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Jan 10, 2020
How are the temps running in benchmarks? You've built the exact build that I am going for. Except that I plan to use a different cooler.

I haven’t run any benchmark to check the temperatures. Once I do, I will post them on this thread.

Questl

Chassis Packer
Nov 12, 2019
That is some lovely wood furniture.
Obviously the comp, too, but dang.
That is some lovely wood furniture.