Image Credit: Gamers Nexus…our polygons, who art in a GPU, texturing be your maps. Thy render come, thy game be fun, on flat screen or CRT.

It’s that time of year when the Gamers Nexus disappointment build highlights the lowlights of the last year; and it’s pretty bad. Join Beve Sturke, seen above totally not looking like tech-Jesus, as he highlights such wonderful 2022 moments such as:
The launch of the 3090ti…without a price tag.
The launch of the 4080 12GB….with a ridiculous price tag.
Anything to do with Artesian Builds.
New Egg intentionally and knowingly selling defective motherboards and refusing refunds.
Dell putting out one of the worst pre-builts...

Continue reading...

Reactions: Phuncz and rfarmer

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
I watched that, some really interesting moments. I remember his whole motherboard situation with Newegg and it is amazing how badly they screwed that up. And of course Artesian Builds, what an incredible way to self destruct a company.

Reactions: Revenant

steelfractal

when in doubt slap a delta on it
Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Aug 15, 2019
@rfarmer "And of course Artesian Builds, what an incredible way to self destruct a company." one could say they decide to reroll the existence of the company on stream because they did not meet the requirements

Last edited:

Skripka

Cat-Dog Perch Manager
May 18, 2020
I watched that, some really interesting moments. I remember his whole motherboard situation with Newegg and it is amazing how badly they screwed that up. And of course Artesian Builds, what an incredible way to self destruct a company.
I think we were both on [H] when Newegg f'ing up LGA sockets during RMA came to light there back 12+ years ago. I wish I could say I'm amazed they're still in business and still relevant in the PC components space..