Closed SOLD 2070S and 3700X in Node 202

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,
I recently upgraded my home computer and also need to deal with my old computer. This computer was assembled by me in 2020, with the following specifications:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070S Windforce OC 3X
PSU: SliverStone SX600-G 600W
MB: MSI B450I Gaming Plus AC
CPU Cooler: Thermalright AXP-100
Memory: Crucial DDR4 3600 16G x2
SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500G
Case: Fractal Design Node 202

Asking price is $650 or OBO. Can arrange for in-person transactions. Shipping within the United States is possible, but the buyer would need to cover the shipping costs. When shipping, I will use the original Node 202 box, packing it with some foam, but I cannot guarantee there won't be issues during the shipping process.

Please note that the Samsung 970 EVO shown in the picture has been removed and is not included in this sale.

Because the 2070S cannot fit the graphics card rear bracket of the Node 2020 completely, I removed a portion of the graphics card rear bracket and bent some obstructions on the case to make room for the 2070S to fit.

As shown in the picture above, there have been minimal changes to the exterior of the case.

At the same time, the CPU cooler also had some conflicts with the case shell. I removed a portion of the obstruction near the CPU fan. Similarly, there is no impact on the appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.