Completed SLATE-CASE AQ >>Status Update - Finalizing Order Fulfillments!

lime517

Cable Smoosher
Jul 5, 2022
Hey,

There are not any "extras" calculated for pre-order. We do order some more for testing and for replacements. Best way to get one now is to wait and see if someone bails on their order, or until next batch order next year.

Taylor

Looking forward to the second batch next year (Any idea what timeframe? Q1, Q2?). The slate case ticks so many boxes. Congrats on shipping this first batch, as well!

Ch3ck3r

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Oct 26, 2019
Is it possible for the next batch to make a choise with 2x tempered glass side panels or at least sell them separately? That was holding me back from buying it in the first batch.

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

TaylorChiller

Super Magical Detailer
Original poster
Oct 10, 2019
your welcome also can't seem to add stuff to the shopping cart and how much is shipping to denmark
This is intended. We are working on fulfilling orders for the first pre-orders. You will need to wait till we are ready to open the next pre-ordering phase. Protolyth is a new company and can take a couple or few batch rounds before inventory can be available.

Reactions: steelfractal

MWR

Cable Smoosher
Nov 16, 2022
Since EKWB is having a black friday sale I will be picking up the last few things I need, Just curious about the FLT80 and if it will fit fine in the top area of the GPU side.
If not Id like a suggestion on Pump/res combos.

infinite winter

Efficiency Noob
Sep 27, 2022
No offense guys but the preorder window lasted an eternity relative to other cases purchase windows. You snooze you lose or more accurately, you place all the risk on others to back the project from the get go and want to swoop in when it's safe.
I found out about the case after the preorders were closed. And waiting for a second batch isn't necessarily safe either. Some cases like the Winter One only did one or two runs before shutting down, I think

TaylorChiller

Super Magical Detailer
Original poster
Oct 10, 2019
Since EKWB is having a black friday sale I will be picking up the last few things I need, Just curious about the FLT80 and if it will fit fine in the top area of the GPU side.
If not Id like a suggestion on Pump/res combos.
I'm pretty sure the FLT80 fits fine as long as your gpu block isnt too long. The smaller Phanteks Glacier pump/res also fits at well, even with some normal sized GPU blocks. Which block are you using?

MWR

Cable Smoosher
Nov 16, 2022
I'm pretty sure the FLT80 fits fine as long as your gpu block isnt too long. The smaller Phanteks Glacier pump/res also fits at well, even with some normal sized GPU blocks. Which block are you using?
I'm using the EK vector block on a 2080

Wilson

Chassis Packer
Mar 23, 2020
Anybody else thinking of flipping the case for top I/O access and 3D printing a removeable cover/mesh grill? Anything I should be worried about? It'll be easier to access the MB I/O.

XNine

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 11, 2022
Anybody else thinking of flipping the case for top I/O access and 3D printing a removeable cover/mesh grill? Anything I should be worried about? It'll be easier to access the MB I/O.
I'll be rotating it an using the feet so the motherboard/GPU I/O's are located at the rear, I've also got plans on mounting an Aquaero 6 in there. As far as 3D printing, well, I don't have a 3D printer, so any mounts I need will need to be made from metal and by hand, which I prefer anyway.

Pagusas

Average Stuffer
May 11, 2022
No, because at that point just buy an i100 pro. In many ways its this case turned on its side (and longer by about 20%ish)

I actually did get the case as a holdover for this one, and its been wonderful to build in and modify. I'll be switching the AQ Slate though because I want the bottom IO (it will be MUCH cleaner when display on the desk by not having cords shooting at the back)

Reactions: Baka