Skyreach brickless build

Kack

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Aug 28, 2017
Hi, I love your build and I am building a similar set up with a Ryzen CPU instead of intel. I know it has been a while but I have a few questions.

1) I think the imgur posts are down, I can only see a couple of the pictures. Can you send me the links to the imgur so I can see how it all fits together? ** Pictures load on the thread still when I'm not logged in so they should be there. They are large images so I don't know if they are delayed in loading for you but these are all I took as I built it relatively quickly.**

2) The 1660ti space is really tight and currently unsupported, did you screw to the card to the back of the case? **I have one screw holding it in place. **
Mine card seems to be at a weird angle (more diagonal than square with the motherboard) and can't seem to screw to the case and I'm worried about the card moving. Not sure if the card ears are too long and cause an issue.**Mine is not touching or leaning you might have to try to make it fit by widening the case side (the two ports where the card slots the S4M) ever so slightly or forcibly angle the card while screwing in?? **

3) Also did you do anything to support the card? Since I can't screw the card to the case, I would like to have some sort of support for the card, just wondering if you did anything like that so card is a little more secure.
** See above. Also, If I were you I might use some of the foam from Noctua packaging or something to prop the fan shroud on the far side to keep it from moving or drooping if you can't find a way to screw the card in**