Closed SkyReach 4 Mini 7700k, gtx 1080

parts list
https://pcpartpicker.com/user/DocH/saved/kRTBbv

Pictures

I will be posting photos shortly. It is a complete build 7700k, gtx 1080, hdplex 400, noctua cooler, 2 x m.2 ssd in raid, and custom made paracord cables. I know some of those prices are not accurate in the pcpartpicker. The CPU has been delidded and applied liquid metal from thermal grizzly. I have used it as my travel rig for the past few months and no longer need it for it's purpose. I also have a portable monitor the gaems m155 that i would be willing to negotiate into the deal if a portable monitor is required. I also have a copper ihs if i can track down ill throw in as well. Currently asking $1450 and only want to ship to the lower 48 states. Do note you will have to get your own power brick to complete the build.

UPDATE: Sorry Everyone it is sold!! good luck with your part hunt

Last edited:

Ghost

Average Stuffer
Jul 23, 2018
Will you sale any parts separately? Or only as a whole unit? Also is it the S4M or classic?

DocH

G4G
Original poster
Apr 2, 2017
Will you sale any parts separately? Or only as a whole unit? Also is it the S4M or classic?
It is the S4M and I am currently not wanting to part out. However I will take an offer on a part via pm so when and if I do part out I can contact you.