SFF.Network SilverStone at CES 2017: Cases

Sean Crees

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 1, 2017
I was really hoping on a FTZ02, with an inverted graphics card and a tempered glass side/top. Hey a man can dream right?

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
I'm looking forward to the SG14 case, I've been a strong believer that the cooling setup is very efficient and I like the vertical layout. The new mini-STX is interesting, I'm still hoping mSTX becomes more mainstream and there's a solid chance it will.

Halfdan

Average Stuffer
Sep 5, 2015
I'm really disappointed by the sff case offerings this CES so far. I hoped silverstone would offer a smaller version of RVZ02 or something similar under 10 liters.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Hi and welcome ! From the article:
They are targeting the non-LED version for about $100 retail price in 2018.

From the pictures, you can spot some typical prototype issues like panel gaps and such, making it seems that it's not finished yet. It might be released late 2017 too, but what Silverstone told us it was expected next year.

Reactions: GuniGuGu

GuniGuGu

Minimal Tinkerer
Feb 25, 2017
Oh man!! That's so long to wait!!! There's nothing like it on the market either imo that's more vertical orientated. The only one that comes to mind is Silverstone own ft03 but that's not even available in Australia and doesn't support 10.5" gpus.

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
Oh man!! That's so long to wait!!! There's nothing like it on the market either imo that's more vertical orientated. The only one that comes to mind is Silverstone own ft03 but that's not even available in Australia and doesn't support 10.5" gpus.

FWIW the FT03 is all over ebay AU, as is the FT03 mini (its where I sourced mine from)