Show us your workstation!

craigbru

Cramming big things in small boxes since 2006
Original poster
LOSIAS
Jul 2, 2015
Hello all! We all have one... Whether it's a little corner hidden away, or a whole dedicated room. I've always enjoyed seeing pictures of other's setups. There's always something inspiring or unique. So let's see them!

Here's my current setup. I'm pretty happy with it, although I keep trying to convince myself I need a 34" ultrawide. I wonder if the wife would notice? :D

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Nice "command desk" you have there ! A lot of screens, oh my :D
Is that your PC on the left of the monitors ?

craigbru

Cramming big things in small boxes since 2006
Original poster
LOSIAS
Jul 2, 2015
Thanks man. You can never have enough screens! Yes, that's my MPD-01 project. It's never been 'worklogged' anywhere, but I do plan on covering it here. It was the Intel Lanfest 2013 overall mod of the year. :D

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Nice, I'm looking forward to that worklog !
I'll be posting my desk as soon as I've done the speaker project I'm planning this year.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
I would post my desk but its a mess.. And there's an atx case sitting next to it.. The shame the shame :/

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
Desk:

FridgeRack:

HTPC:

Last edited:

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
nah but i have a PSU tester & replacment mATX mobo in the post to get it bk up. Once thats done i'll take a look at the mDTX mobo in more detail & see if there is anything to be done for it.

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
Humble desk here. Don't mind the very small monitor, it's a 11 years old 17" Eizo. Will be replaced by a 29" Ultrawide for my birthday in September.

Pics of the keyboards / pointing device setup:

My desk is composed of Ikea units and panels, similar to this one but the top panel is mate black (2m40 wide):

Reactions: jØrd

QinX

Master of Cramming
kees
Mar 2, 2015
I have a basement floor that is semi underground. Build a new desk for tinkering and my main computer.